A quick response to the 3 questions asked in the link above.
- What are the terms of a strategic narrative to defeat the extremist movements who trade in barbarity?
- Do we need to reconsider how we use military forces? Is force their most effective capability?
- Are American and Western political audiences willing to sacrifice life and treasure to defend others?
- re: Televised Salvation;  don't forget the tactical; we can also use these broadcasts to trace useful intel on ISIS #CCLKOW
- re: Televised Salvation;  we should be mindful that many soldiers "didn't sign up" to conduct these "soothe & cuddle operations" #CCLKOW
- re: Televised Salvation;  as long as there are soldiers willing to sacrifice life and treasure to defend others, that is enough #CCLKOW